When a family member is unable to care for himself and has no estate planning documents, or refuses to cooperate with the person appointed in his estate planning documents, guardianship may be necessary. The attorneys at Beth A. Prather, P. A. can help you determine when a guardian should be appointed to watch over that person’s financial and personal affairs. A guardian, appointed by the court, is responsible for the health and well-being of the incapacitated person, known as the ward, and their finances.

If you are seeking legal representation or have questions about Guardianship, contact Beth A. Prather, P. A. at 239-208-3050 or fill out our online form.